2004/09/18

Memories....

MISSING LOTS OF STUFF
Hmmm...bought myself a new cd, from hitomi shimatani.A jap female artist, her songs hav feel....my kinda music, besides, she's also a chee chee gurl.lolx, so its my kind ba...getting back to my guitar...wootz the fingers rusting....and my card tricks,really getting from bad to worst...lolx...full of shame now...anyway,haven open the cd...been busy talking on msn....hahaa.....miss you guys....goldfish la...ah chwan mei mei....benny mei mei....lolx, and jia jia.....ah keat also....+ chris..... and the socc bunch....
I miss the cadet mess opening...
that was the one night that...everyone really gel together.....i so missed that....
BACK to Reality
Okiez, i added an old work...[simply because my new work not up yet lar]
Hmm...heard someone sang Ekin's Gam sum tai dou nei.... during my Bn concert.
The guy was singing it real good...whahah another song to train.
Yeah, next ktv session will be singing that. Still haven found
anyone capable of singing Kuang Dao Zhi Lian...whats so hard man? lolx
For now is...alot things to practice....alot alot alot...

No comments: