2007/03/15

SKETCH OF THE WEEK.....or rather the month....

Been extremely buzy lately. Don't even have the time to
hang out and test my new nikon digital camera. It seems
my new laptop has already been my permanent workstation
with the addition of my waccom tablet. I'm actually becoming
more like a mobile artist. As long as theres plug for power
source i'm just good to go. Anyway, despite all tight
schedules and porjects, I still miss painting. Thus I took the
time to clean up one of my sketches and hopefully i can
paint finish it by next week. Oh and i happen to
also notice that i haven't updated any comic work
...lolx...
which is so darn disappointing...
I'll get back to that asap.
I think....hahahah
-
- -
-
(ps: I've start using Google Calender. Its quite
neat although it still doesn't surf me any
purpose but i'm just doing it for fun.
You guys should check it out. =])

No comments: