2006/12/04

WootZzZzzz~~

Haven't been posting for awhile and my guilt has
actually force me to log on to blogger once more.
Been running around lately having fun and doing
my stuff for my vocal training and band...
thus the neglect of drawings..ZzzzZzz...
my unit BOSS finally change over, looks like theres gonna
be more shit coming my way....lolx...more SHITz..
and yeah..for this half of the month im gonna be
like stand-in OC...I will probably declare the whole coy off..
WAHHAhahahha Spastic sia...anyhow,
I've started to pick up sign language with another friend..
and its freaking fun. We were talking
(virtually in sign language form)
with one another in the MRT and peopel were like staring
at us.
( Seriously singaporean very CB one...
knn if both of us handicapp you must look until like never
see before mute poeple or wat meh?)
ANyhow...my friend's hp rang and he started to talk on
teh phone, all the strangers around us the eyes
nearly pop out... lolx...Its good to know another language,
especially sign language..that way, next time
i go clubbing or jamming i no need waste my energy
shout so loud...LOLx... oh and heres something
i doodle in 15 - 20 mins..i dunno
what issit..dun ask me...
my brain is not working lately....
-
-
-

I wanna go on a holiday~~~

No comments: