2006/07/08

New Environment

New Environment
-
wootz... haven't been posting for awhile...and not
much drawing updated...will buck-up on that. Anyway....
I just got my posting order last week friday...came as a
total shock that i'm moving out next mon..so fast...
Come to think of it, its kinda freaky...cos you
dun know whats up coming for ya...I'm so pessimistic.
Sigh...Anyway...I do miss my unit...been there
for 2 years you know...very long....so i was just wondering...
what will happen to me when i go ICT...
where will the country throw me...
-
Another DS UPDATE
-
As most of you know...I'm not a soccer fan...Neither
do i play w11... But I might just buy these and trail it for
the sake of DS Lite...Wahahha... I'm crazy...
oh..and for now, i have 7 DS GAMES!!! wahahha...
-___-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YoZ! Suddenly tot i just drop by yr blog! Looks like we got DS lites =) Using 'backup devise'so got a lot of games in my ds thou its got an ugly gba cart stticking out. Heard of this game Osu! Tatakae! Oendan! ? Try it if you get the chance! =p

Junfeng

Dim5um said...

Heck...i tried the game already...hahah..kinda funny..currently im trying to complete the hard mode in my castlevania. I gotten all items and trying to do a lvl 99 complete. Anyway...you backup card needs to mod the DS set right?

Anonymous said...

yep! need to buy a passcard($40-50) or 'flashme' using the passcard(people offering $15 to mod for you). Its actually not mod like putting chip inside but just connect two metal plates at the battery there so as to let the firmware write into the ds. flashme'd the ds myself then sell away the passcard cos flashme got protection from brickers.
checkout supercard.sg they flash for you free~ youtube flashme ds lite can see the whole process..