2006/06/23

Oh......Diu diu diu diu....

Hmm...I just felt really bad for not drawing this month.
After starting work...I haven been posting alot.
So....kinda just feel like typing something from nothing...
I think I should sell my DS Lite...Its too addictive
lolx....And recently, theres a few adults holding DS Lites on
the train...All hook on like me...I had the urge to
approach them for challenges... ( after all thats what the
wireless DS are used for wat? Buy the machine then dun use
the function for F??) How I wish Singapore would have
media hypes for games and consoles advertisements
and media...Why can't we have those in our green city??
sigh....Meanwhile...I'll just have to link around with a
few of my friends and challenge those online aliens
in Mario Kart DS ~~ Wootz...I sure hope
Final Fantasy III Comes out fast....
-
diu diu diu diu diu...~~ Diu Diuu~~~

5 comments:

MiZ said...

Ok, we might be watching Superman and Scary Movie 4 next. Do you want to watch? Haven't confirm date yet.

MiZ said...

Anyway, when I'm asking you this, I REALLY mean what I say.

kyuu-kun said...

The technology esp animation part in singapore really cannot make it..we really need to explore more and learn from other countries..the zodiac is an example of bad animation..when can we did something like final fantasy where the characters look more realistic..

Dim5um said...

Animation is not about technology. Animation is about story telling and creativity in expression. And no... Singapore's media industry is not as worst as you think. And no, doing realistic animation doesn't mean the country will progress in cutting edge mainstream media. And you'll be surprised by how many talents we have. The country just needs time. Thats all.

Anonymous said...

hi there.. am looking for ppl in spore who have ds so can play together and trade games.. email me or msn me at death_fire02@hotmail.com