2005/03/14

MIA

-Missing In Action-
-
-Notz-
-
Lots of ya have been really really wondernig where the little dimsum
been these few days or, would i say weeks.
I haven been MIA. Well, maybe Missing In Big Actions,
but definately not Missing In Action.
-
Life been really fun and hetic these few weeks, lots of movies and
subtle sports on weekends, late nights and...lots of late nights and
KTV Sessions.
-
Sorry for all those clubbing and outings that some of you guys
called for, im really sorry, I dun have the time and space and
mood for it.
-
For all those drawings that I really really really wanted to post,
I really can't, most of my works are just in Black N White,
cause haven got time to paint them.... =[
-
I ain't gonna stop all those painting,
ain't gonna stop all those drawings,
just gonna go abittt....tiny Whinneyyy...bitz...slow
on them right now,......
-
and sooner or later, im gonna go much much more slower in
this blog......much much slower......due to work commitments,
and other commitments in life right now.
=]
-
Thanks for coming back all these while my friends,
watch the space eh?

No comments: