2005/02/12

Wrong timing, wrong life....wrong ...all wrong...

The day shine with enorm light...cross the sky...
the heavens smile and the creatures all wild.
But deep down every happy corner with happy life
ends sadness tat balance everything.
I finally realise for every happniess, comes every sacrifice.....
The time is wrong, so is the people. Some things are meant not to happen,
and some things just have to endure through....
I thanks the person who gave me the happiness,
and hopefully she understands why it ended up this way.
I am sorry, grateful for all that happen,
will, keep it in my heart,
remember it.
I still will promise what i promise, and be what i will be.
I decided really not to say anything else,
it will make matter worst for everyone.
-
Thank you,
sincerely,
with apologises.....
-
...Nicky...
-
-

No comments: