2004/11/29

Blogger going crazy...

I think blogger is going crazy
-
its giving me auto double post on my stuff....
Anyhow, Good day gentlemen, back to my life;
-
My life have been weird and unexciting,
And thats why i am behaving weird also.
Saw this mini Octopussi3 at bugis today, after my trip down to Sitex.
Yes...the four legged creature. Was too amazed by the shape
and expression that i couldn't help buying it.
-Its a Massager-
"ai say, hoe eh?"
this mini toy pack with real action of lasting powers,
to drive you incredibily InsanE!!
Its full functional with a DOUBLE A batt.
hiak hiak hiak...."li hai ba?"
Anyhow, anyone interested can go Bugis and grab one.
-
SITEX FAIR
-
Went around to shop for a thumb drive and good enough,
i got one from LEXAR.
A 1GB mini thumb - $139
Not bad lar, quite cheap compare to last time liao,
somemore got 5 year warrenty.
Also got a free Vitalsign shooting demo.
And after 1 hour playing it,
IT SUX -__- !
probably if i had the subscription it will be better.
Anyhow, met alot of chee chee gurlz today....
I wonder how much they earn just to shake here shake there,
walk around and take photos.
One of them from the Zen booth look real familiar
Seems to be one of my dmd coursemate.
Anyhow, i didn't comfirm it anyway.
-
Its 0630am...i been working throughout the nite.
Shouldn't have promised to do project I...
sIgh...if only i have more time......
wish me luck guys, life is tough to be an underground Artist

No comments: